CHOCOLATE COCONUT CAKEFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c. oil shopping list
- 3/4 c. water shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 pkg. ( 18 1/4 oz.) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. ( 3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 c. flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/3 c. swt. condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 t. almond extract shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 can ( 16 oz.) chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl, beat the eggs, oil, water and vanilla. Add the
- cake and pudding mixes; beat for 5 minutes. Pour 3 cups into a
- greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Combine the coconut, milk and extract; mix well. Drop by spoonfuls onto the batter.Cover with remaining batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack to cool completely.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.