Tilapia with Tomatoes and OlivesFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
- 6 tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1/4 cup EVOO shopping list
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme shopping list
- 3 TBL. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green olives shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (I used 2 green onions chopped) shopping list
- 1 Tbl. fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
- In a bowl, stir together the oil, thyme, parsley, tomatoes, olives, onion, red pepper flakes, garlic and lime juice.
- In the prepared baking dish arrange fillets, skin sides down, season them with salt and pepper and spoon the tomato mixture over them.
- Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until it just flakes.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating5 people
I have to try this one too! I can imagine it is very tasty.mellybelly in loved it
I LOVE this!! Olives and tomatoes are 2 of my faves!! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I was looking for a good tilapia recipe last night. This one fills the bill! thanks!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!