Key Lime BarsFrom sola 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 6 Tbls.bottled key lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tsp.baking powder shopping list
- additional confectioner's sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For crust:Mix butter,1/2 cup powdered sugar and 2 cups flour.Pat into a 9X13 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes,or until pale golden in color.
- Beat together eggs,sugar,lime juice,add flour,salt and baking powder.Mix well and pour on top of crust.Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove.When cool dust with powdered sugar.Cut into squares.
- Keep any remaining bars chilled.
- Note:Orginal recipe doesnt call for it,but I like to add fresh lime zest for extra lime flavor*
The Cooksola Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
Oh wow this sounds fabulous, got my 5, love Key Lime anything. Thanks for posting.henrie in Savannah loved it
Wonderful recipe. I absolutely love key lime inspired desserts! Thanks so much...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Delish! :) TY, Sola! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!