Hot Fudge CheesecakeFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1 cup saltines crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 6 (-oz.) squares semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cups butter shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3.4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- Hot fudge sauce shopping list
- Garnish with mint sprigs shopping list
- hot fudge Sauce: shopping list
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) square semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- combine first 4 ingredients, stir well. Firmly press into bottom and 2-1/2" up the sides of a lightly greased 7" springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Reduce the oven to 300*F. combine chocolate squares and 3/3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat and mixture is melted and smooth, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each addition. Stir in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes until almost set.
- Turn off the oven.
- Let cheesecake cool in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack, cool to room temperature.
- Gently run a knife around the edge to release sides of pan. carefully remove pan.
- Serve cheesecake with hot fudge sauce.
- Yield 7" cake
- Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Combine chocolate morsels and half and half in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
Yikes. My father-in-law would love this one. He's a bonafide chocoholic!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Two of my favorites...chocolate and cheesecake.bvannetter1955 in PALM DESERT loved it
I can imagine the taste and I'm drooling * slurp slurp *cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!