Seductive Seafood BakeFrom deedeec 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat shopping list
- 1/2 lb lobster meat, or sub cooked scallops (both are delicious) shopping list
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced (Shitake or Portabela) shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbs green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs scallions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked rice (I use a brown and wild rice mix) shopping list
- 2 Tbs dry white wine shopping list
- 1 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- (alteration) shopping list
- Substitute soy sauce for worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Substitute 1-2 Tbs diced poblano peppers for cayenne shopping list
- Add 2-3 Tbs fresh basil, julienned shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- If shrimp is med-large cut in half, chop lobster tail into bite size pieces.
- Place seafood in a large mixing bowl.
- Saute scallions, green pepper (and poblanos if using) in olive oil for about 4 min, add mushrooms, and garlic, saute for about a minute more.
- Add vegitables to seafood.
- Add rice to seafood.
- Gently toss with Cayenne, wine and worcestershire (or Soy Sauce).
- Fold in ricotta and sour cream and parmesan (and basil if using).
- Spoon mixture into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and browned on top.
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
The Rating5 people
Oh my goodness, this sounds good. I love crab meat, lobster, scallops AND shrimp, including remaining ingredients listed. Sounds like a marvelous and special treat!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This is wonderful, I can taste it now. Indeed, what a special treat. Great post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
yummmm.....a 5!kathye in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!