Salisbury SteakFrom conner909 6 years ago
- 1 2/3 cup crushed saltine crackers shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- ½ cup catsup (or ketchup) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (or more) worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
- ½ teaspoon marjoram shopping list
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (or more) dry sherry shopping list
- pinch of garlic salt shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms (or fresh ones if you prefer) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon (or more) chopped pimiento. (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 11 ingredients and make into patties.
- Place patties in shallow casserole dish.
- Heat next 5 ingredients in saucepan and pour over patties.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes add last 2 ingredients.
- Serves 8
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating4 people
I adore comfort food recipes, and the older ones the better, this is a keeper!pink in USA loved it
I was raised on foods like this... wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I am making this tonight with ground bison, it looks like a keeper!
thank you!mellybelly in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!