Sloppy JoesFrom petunia97 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, onion & bell pepper in a heavy pot or skillet
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup and brown sugar & seasoning
- Lower the heat & simmer for about 30 mins.
- serve on hamburger buns and enjoy!
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating5 people
i love sloppy joes or do you remember
untidy joesph ?
i make mine same as you but one thing
i add a little worsercistchirefrodo in meadville loved it
Hey this sounds WAY better than the canned sauce, thanks!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
I've been looking for a recipe for sloppy joe for a long time now! I going to try this one this weekend.callcenterguy in Malabon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!