Potato-Carrot PancakesFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel potatoes.
- Shred potatoes and carrot.
- Wrap shredded potatoes and carrot in several thicknesses of paper towels and squeeze to drain moisture.
- Combine all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Heat oil in a lrge skillet over medium heat (I prefer a cast iron skillet).
- Drop potato mixture into skillet by spoonfuls and flatten to form thin pancakes.
- Cook until browned on bottom (about 5 minutes), turn and cook other side until tender (about 5 more minutes).
- Cook in two batches if necessary (allowed for 2 batches in cooking time above).
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Makes about 12 pancakes (4 servings of 3 pancakes each).