TACO PIEFrom desertgal 9 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1.25-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso® taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed green olives or pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups crushed corn chips shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) container (1 cup) sour cream shopping list
- 6 slices American cheese or 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Shredded lettuce, if desired shopping list
- avocado slices, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook ground beef in 10-inch skillet until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water and olives. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles in ungreased 9 or 10-inch pie pan, pressing to form crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of the corn chips over bottom of crust.
- Spoon beef mixture into corn chips in crust. Spread sour cream over beef mixture. Cover with cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 to 1 cup corn chips.
- Bake at 375°F. For 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut in wedges. Serve immediately with lettuce and avocado.
- Store in refrigerator.