Curried Turkey Salad With CashewsFrom lunasea 6 years ago
- 2 2-pound turkey breast halves with skin and bones shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- ~~~~ shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup mango chutney shopping list
- 2 tablespoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 2/3 cup roasted salted cashews shopping list
- Salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Roast Turkey:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place turkey in baking pan. Brush turkey with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 180°F, about 1 hour. Cool.
- Remove skin and bones. Cut meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Whisk mayonnaise, wine, chutney, curry powder, lemon juice and ginger in large bowl.
- Add turkey, onions, celery and raisins; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper. (**Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Mix cashews into salad. Serve.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating6 people
OH wow, this is a dream recipe!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds very good! :) Thanks, Vickie! :) I'm savin' it!!!
~Melbakermel in Topeka loved it
Wowzie! I can't wait to make this for lunch!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!