Stuff Shimp In White Rice NoodleFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 lb fresh white rice noodles uncut shopping list
- 2 tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 lb of big fresh shimp peeled and devined or frozen shopping list
- 1 cup of chive cut into 1 inch long (optional) shopping list
- *** mushroom also great with this recipe if desire.......... shopping list
- FOR SAUCE: to blended shopping list
- 3 teaspoons minced ginger shopping list
- 1/4 chicken broth with salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp red curry paste (see my red curry paste recipe) shopping list
- 2 tbsp thick soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- If use chive, add oil and garlic, cook until golden brown. Add chive and shimp stir to coat for 2 mintues.
- Cut noodle into 4 by 4, lay it on a flat surface, arrange shimp and chive in line one end of noodle..carefully wrap around and place into a steamer. Cook for about 10-15 mintues.
- When done place stuff noodle on serving plate and top with sauce.
- I usually top with fried garlic but not necessary
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Sounds like a five to me. Thanks :)
P.S. What else is served with this?donman in Hammond loved it
I'm with Line, I'll never find those noodles-wish I could, I could do so much with those. Thank you Watson. A winner as always.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I always wanted to know how to make this dim sum item. I especially love the sauce. Great post!kidaria in BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!