Better-than-Ever EnchiladasFrom rockstar 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef and lean ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 cup each of chopped green amd red peppers shopping list
- 2 cups salsa shopping list
- 1 cup shredded chedder cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. itailian dressing shopping list
- 4 six inch tortilla wraps (whole wheet or plain) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT Oven to 400°F
- Brown beef and pork in skillet
- Add in 1 cup of the salsa; simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spead 1/4 cup salsa into the bottom of a paking pan.
- Brush italian dressing onto BOTH sides of tort shells
- Stack torts between sheets of wax paper (tort, paper, tort, paper, etc.)
- Microwave torts for 30 seconds.
- Spoon meat mix down middle of torts (equaly). Place seam-side DOWN on baking pan.
- Spoon remaining slasa on top, cover with foil.
- BAKE for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle a bit of cheese on top, bake for another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookrockstar Hamilton, CA
The Rating8 people
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Gets my five! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Fun to make one pan and they look fantastic.
Exactly what a guy wants!!!
Bring on the "Baseball" and the beer. Done.
trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!