Churrasco Beef SteakFrom berry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Make slits about a quarter-way through in each steak in 7 or 8 places. Stuff a piece of jalapeno and garlic into each slit and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil an oven-proof skillet over high heat. Add meat and sear 1 minute per side or until golden. Place in skillet in oven for 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare. Remove from oven and either serve whole or cut into slices. Serve with Chimchurri Sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- noola Peterborough, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- danadooley Singapore, SG
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- ebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
- geckofiend Columbus, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating9 people
I'm not even going to bother trying to resist. Beef? Garlic? Green chili? You got me *sigh*danadooley in Singapore loved it
I love Churrasco Beef Steak - and I can't wait to make it at home. Thanks so much Annie - great post!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Wow....Sounds like a winner to me....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it