Grilled Crabmeat Stuffed Chicken ThighsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white bread cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the celery and onion; cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and season with poultry seasoning and pepper. Stir in the crabmeat, sherry, and bread cubes until everything is well blended.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Lay the chicken thighs out skin side down on a clean surface. Spread an even layer of the crab mixture onto each one.
- Roll up chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the stuffed thighs seam side down onto the grill, and season with garlic salt and onion powder.
- Cover, and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally for even cooking.
- Chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
OMG! MUST TRY!!!!! YUM!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
This recipe had been on my "Try soon" list for awhile now and I'm pleased to say I made it last night. It's lovely Lori, a really excellent recipe that I will certainly make again. I will admit inserting the toothpicks and trying to keep al...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Whoa! Am I in heaven!
Thanks a Million!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it