Grilled Crabmeat Stuffed Chicken ThighsFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white bread cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the celery and onion; cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and season with poultry seasoning and pepper. Stir in the crabmeat, sherry, and bread cubes until everything is well blended.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Lay the chicken thighs out skin side down on a clean surface. Spread an even layer of the crab mixture onto each one.
- Roll up chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the stuffed thighs seam side down onto the grill, and season with garlic salt and onion powder.
- Cover, and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally for even cooking.
- Chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah! I do like the sound of this. Great recipe, thanks for posting.danadooley in Singapore loved it
Whoa! Am I in heaven!
Thanks a Million!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
OMG! MUST TRY!!!!! YUM!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it