Lemon Cream Cheese CupcakesFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) white cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Beat cake mix and dry pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. (Batter will be thick)
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter evenly into 24 paper lined (2-1/2") muffin cups.
- Bake 24 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes on wire racks, remove and cool completely.
- Meanwhile beat sugar, cream cheese, butter and juice with a electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Frost cooled muffins.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating3 people
Some days, it's nice not to make everything from scratch. This looks lika a perfect recipe for such a day. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
I love lemon, sounds delish--but I must stop looking at desserts....if only I couldnlo209 in Toronto loved it
Sounds very yummie, look forward to making this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!