Lemon Cream Cheese CupcakesFrom silverqueen 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) white cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Beat cake mix and dry pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. (Batter will be thick)
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter evenly into 24 paper lined (2-1/2") muffin cups.
- Bake 24 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes on wire racks, remove and cool completely.
- Meanwhile beat sugar, cream cheese, butter and juice with a electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Frost cooled muffins.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating3 people
Sounds very yummie, look forward to making this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I love lemon, sounds delish--but I must stop looking at desserts....if only I couldnlo209 in Toronto loved it
Some days, it's nice not to make everything from scratch. This looks lika a perfect recipe for such a day. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!