Easy Monkey BreadFrom arksunshine 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Place sugars, cinnamon and cut biscuits in a zip-lock bag and shake until biscuits are well coated.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans in a well-greased bundt pan.
- Place coated biscuits into a bundt pan. Sprinkle the remaining sugar from the zip-lock bag onto the biscuits.
- Pour melted butter over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Turn onto platter and serve hot.
The Cookarksunshine Carlisle, AR
The Rating2 people
This sounds great. I had monkey bread for the first time a year ago and have been looking for an easy recipe to try it myself. Thanks!snooklyukums in Cedar Rapids loved it
My sister use to make a monkey bread similar to this when her children were little. I'll make these and send the recipe on to her too.helewes in Newton loved it
Delicious....to the last morsel.helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!