Grilled Marinated Chuck RoastFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 4 pounds round roast, cut 2" thick shopping list
- 2 teaspoons unflavored meat tenderizer shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/4 medium green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Slash fat edges of roast.
- Sprinkle both sides of roast evenly with meat tenderizer.
- Pierce meat deeply all over with fork.
- Place in shallow dish and top with green onions, red pepper, and celery.
- Combine garlic, oregano, rosemary, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire, wine, and oil and pour over meat.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times, each time spooning the chopped ingredients over top again.
- Sear both sides over glowing coals.
- Raise grill temperature and continue cooking, having meat about six inches from heat, until done as desired.
- Allow from 50 - 60 minutes for total cooking time.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
Roast turned out perfect, Juicey and tender. Next time i make this im going with a 2inch Chuck Steak.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Grilling BBQing238 members
Family Favorites140 members
Coffee Talk123 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Chief Jons Grill Masters56 members
Man Food60 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
The Gourmet Grill29 members