Double Chocolate CupcakesFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup 1% low fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1-1/4 oz. dark (70%cocoa) chocolate finely chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar or if desired chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife.
- combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt stir with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl, beat with mixer at medium speed until well combined about 3 minutes.
- Add egg substitute and vanilla, beating well.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cup lined with muffin liners.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched in center.
- Remove from pan, cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or chopped nuts.
- Or if desired leave plain