Different Pecan PieFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prehat oven on 350F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Beat in sugar and baking powder.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and pecans.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and shaved chocolate,
- if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
sounds mmmmm...yummy!magali777 in Mexico loved it
This looks great. I think I will give this a try today as I've some egg whites leftovers from a recipe I made. I shall try this today but shall use digestive instead of grahams biscuits and see how it works.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
Hi my friend. I told you yesterday that I would make the cookies. Well I did. Something however went wrong but don't worry about that. A masterpiece was born. I made a dessert which I call gourmet or divine or whatever. Please read my post to ...moreivy in Whereabouts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!