Fudgy Rum Pudding CakeFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 7 tablespoons dark, unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups cold water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark rum shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream, for serving, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, mix together 3/4 cup of the sugar, the flour, baking powder, salt, and 3 tablespoons of the cocoa.
- Mix butter, milk and vanilla into the dry ingredients just until blended.
- Pour into a buttered 8 inch square baking dish.
- Combine the remaining sugars and cocoa
- Sprinkle over top of batter
- Do Not Stir
- Combine water with rum and pour over all
- Do not stir
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- jasmilez Somewhere In The Land Of Enchantment, NM
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- hollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- dreeniep Fairfield, CA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mao65 Griffith, IN
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Very yummy for this tummy!*wink*pink in USA loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds out of this world. It's got a 5 from mejasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it