Bacon Cheddar Panini On Raisin BreadFrom chihuahua 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat panini grill.
- Place raisin bread on flat, clean, and dry work surface.
- Layer with cheddar cheese, bacon, more cheddar cheese, and second bread slice.
- Butter both sides of sandwich and grill until browned and crisp and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients to make additional sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating7 people
Oh this is a HIT! White cheddar and bacon, what a great combo. Thank you for this, so Original!
Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
I love raisin bread, LOVE bacon, adore cheese, never thought to pair bacon and raisin bread. Will have to try this and let ya know GF :) though the prognosis is looking good lol Thanks for sharing.danadooley in Singapore loved it
oooo Yummmm!!!neena51 in Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!