Anniez Smoked Fontina and Ham PaniniFrom ebonyeyedenigma 6 years ago
- 4 Panini bread slices shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons of ranch dressing shopping list
- 8 Slices of Smoked Fontina cheese shopping list
- 2/3 Cup of fresh spinach shopping list
- 8 slices of tomatoes (thinly sliced) shopping list
- 6 slices of honey ham shopping list
How to make it
- Spread Butter or Margarine on 1 side of Two Panini bread slices, then turn buttered sides down.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of Ranch Dressing evenly on two Panini bread slices.
- Layer 2 bread slices evenly with each of the following:
- 1/3 Cup of Spinach, 2 slices of Smoked Fontina Cheese, 4 Tomato Slices, 3 Slices of Honey Ham and 2 more slices of Smoked Fontina Cheese.
- Then place Panini bread slices on top of sandwich, spread butter on
- the top sides of the Panin Bread Slices.
- Grill in panini press or on George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling
- Machine for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute, then cut sandwich in half.
- Makes 2 Panini Sandwiches (2 Servings)
- or 4 Half Panini Sandwiches (4 Servings)
People Who Like This Dish 8
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- anntrix626 Schererville, IN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- jenjohnson622 Gretna, NE
- jasonandmelissa Memphis, TN
- madcook Taylorsville, UT
- trishessy Leesburg, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating5 people
Love the fontina, ham and spinach....delicous. As a matter of fact, it might just be my dinner tonight! Lovely.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Fontina, Ham and Spinach?????????You Hit Home run!
Great Job Annie!
P.S- For a spread do you think Chipotle or Wasabi mayo would be too much??
Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Your picture is beautiful. I flagged it !
This is wonderful...I'm sure many will enjoy.
You should market this....Great job again.
marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Food Styling And Photography254 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Seattle Foodies39 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Pork To Go97 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members