Chicken Tacos Buffalo StyleFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 2 T. oil shopping list
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 C. water shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- 1/2 C. ranch dressing shopping list
- 6 soft flour taco tortillas, warmed shopping list
- hot sauce shopping list
- 2 oz. blue cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 3/4 C. shredded carrots shopping list
- 3/4 c chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 C. chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, Taco seasoning and water to make marinade. Reserve 1/2 C.
- Place chicken in resealable plastic bag and add marinade.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer.
- Mash avocado and mix with ranch dressing until smooth.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard used
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat, brushing with reserved
- marinade, about 8 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Slice chicken and serve wrapped in tortillas with hot sauce, blue cheese, carrots, celery, cilantro and avocado-ranch dressing.
- ** I usually slice the chicken and cook in the skillet
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Who could resist that Buffalo-style flavor combo? I know I can't. I am a crazy person for Buffalo wings and any variations thereof. Sparow hon - you rock - and you get my five forkers!lunasea in Orlando loved it
You are going to be the end of me! What has gotten into you GF?!?!?! First the Godiva choc covered pb mousse cake *arghhhhhh* then the roasted mashed taters with buttermilk *near swoon* and now THIS?!?!? I am gonna log off and get my sorry behind int...moredanadooley in Singapore loved it
Loving this one!!!pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it