Honey Mustard Baked ChickenFrom debra47 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Spread over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour, basting chicken with pan juices every 15 minutes until the chicken is tender and golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating9 people
A 5!organicmama in loved it
Delicious! I used skinless, boneless thighs so I could serve this with rice and enjoy the sauce. I used honey dijon mustard, cooked the thighs for 52 minutes and basted them three times. I lined the pan with foil and I was glad I did. It didn't b...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
7/20/16pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!