Honey Mustard Baked ChickenFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Combine butter, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Spread over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour, basting chicken with pan juices every 15 minutes until the chicken is tender and golden brown.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating7 people
A 5!organicmama in loved it
This dish is so easy to make and tastes delicious, i made it for my mum, dad and brother about 3 weeks ago, and lets just say there wasn't much washing to do... every last drop was devoured.nemolad in Ballinamallard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!