Maine Diners Lobster PieFrom wynnebaer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Steam lobsters in salted water 12-15 minutes, or until done
- Let cool
- Over a bowl that can hold the juices, pick out the meat from the tails, knuckles and claws
- Reserve the tomalleys
- Melt butter in skillet
- Stir in the tomalleys and lemon juice
- Remove from heat
- Stir in the crushed crackers
- Add enough reserved lobster juice so the mixture is moist and thick, somewhat like stuffing.
- Divide lobster meat between 4 individual casseroles
- Cover with the cracker mixture, patting it on evenly
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cracker is golden brown Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.