Spinach Salad With Strawberries and PecansFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 8 ounces fresh torn spinach or baby spinach shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cleaned and sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces, lightly toasted shopping list
- 2 to 3 ounces goat cheese or blue cheese, crumbled, optional shopping list
- . shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil or other salad oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon each onion and garlic powder shopping list
- dash dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Toss spinach with sliced strawberries, pecans, and cheese, if using.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar; shake until well blended. When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
like mine, but mine made with slivered lightly toasted almonds! to spinach and strawberries, Bear!mintymommybee in Anderson loved it
Thanks, it sounds tasty!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Looks like spring baby. Thanks Grizz.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!