Kansas Style Potato SaladFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 3 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. Kansas City Dry Rub shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup Kansas City barbecue sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- Zest of 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water.
- Stir in Kansas city Dry Rub and 1 tsp. salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender, drain well.
- Combine Kansas city Barbecue Sauce, oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, stir with a whisk.
- Add warm potatoes and toss to coat.
- Add remaining 1/2 tsp.. salt, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Top with lemon zest.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
How different and wonderful, thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Yummy! Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
wow the add bbq sauce and the dry rub mix use make this a nice and spicy potato salad - I just had to add them to some potato groups! Sounds extra great and perfect for the upcoming summer fare! Thanks for posting! Leah from Divalisciousdivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!