Sauteed Spinach With Red Onion Bacon N Blue CheeseFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 10-ounce bag fresh spinach (not baby spinach), tough stems removed shopping list
- 2 strips center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until beginning to soften, about 1 minute. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds more. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in bacon and sprinkle cheese on top. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
this is great thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Really like this, something I hadn't tried before.
Love all ingredients so how could it go wrong. Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
I know my son will love this, he loves blue cheese crumbles, great way to get him to finish his spinach- I will just have to take the onions of his plate. Thanksinvisiblechef in loved it