Baked Salmon Stuffed with Spinach and Cream CheeseFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- Pinch of nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 8 oz. 1" thick salmon fillets with skin on shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 4 TB. melted butter shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put spinach in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp of water.
- Cook 1-2 minutes just to wilt the spinach.
- Rinse with cold water and squeeze dry.
- Combine spinach with cream cheese and nutmeg.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut a ½-inch deep slit in the middle of each salmon fillet, with skin side down.
- From the bottom of the slit, cut the fillet horizontally about 1-inch in both directions to form a pocket for the stuffing.
- Fill with the cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Top each fillet with the crumbs, covering each top and pressing to adhere.
- Place salmon on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until fish is opaque.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
This sounds very good! I know for sure my family will love this, thanks so much.invisiblechef in loved it
Sounds perfect.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds delicious and I adore fresh salmon. Great post, dear Sparow - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it