5-minute Cheesy Enchilada For OneFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken (or use other cooked meat, such as ground beef) shopping list
- 1 flour tortilla (10-inch), warmed (to warm, put tortilla on a plate, cover with a damp paper towel,. microwave for 20- 30 seconds ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce from a jar (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken down center of tortilla.
- Top with half the enchilada sauce and half the cheese.
- Roll up and place seam-side down on microwave-safe plate.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 min. or until cheese melts.
- For a Cheesy Enchilada: Omit chicken and use 1 cup cheese. Place 3/4 cup cheese on tortilla. Top with half the enchilada sauce. Roll up and prepare as above.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!