Peanut Butter French ToastFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs with salt, sugar, milk and peanut butter until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Dip slices of bread in mixture coating bread on both sides.
- Grease heavy skillet generously with butter and place over high heat until butter sizzles.
- Brown bread in hot skillet turning once to brown both sides.
- Serve warm with syrup or honey.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Wow - this would be perfect for my next sunday breakfast (especially since I didn't have one today) this sounds great - you always provide us foodies here with unique and interesting dishes - I thank you from the bottom of my heart...! Imagine this w...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
I like peanutbutter on mine as well so I am trying this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds wonderful!!headcheerleader in Toledo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!