Chinese Take-out Lemon ChickenFrom desertgal 7 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) snow peas (about 2 cups), trimmed shopping list
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand lemon flavor Gelatin shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add snow peas and peppers; cook and stir 2 min.
- MIX dry gelatin mix and cornstarch in small bowl. Add broth, dressing and garlic; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- SERVE over hot cooked rice, if desired.
- Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips for the cooked fresh chicken strips. Heat oil in skillet as directed. Add chicken breast strips, snow peas and peppers; cook 3 to 5 min. or until chicken is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Continue as directed.
- Jazz It Up
- Add 1-1/2 tsp. minced fresh gingerroot or 3/4 tsp. ground ginger along with the broth, dressing and garlic.
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
The Rating7 people
I love this one....my Son in law loves lemon chicken.....i will make this for him tomorrow.....GREAT POST....you got my 5
Grizgrizzlybear in loved it
I can't believe that you used lemon jello in the recipe! How unique! I'll have to try this and soon. Lemon Chicken is a family favorite here and your recipe might just take the place of our usual recipe! Thank you so much for posting another good one...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Love, Love Love Lemon Chicken.Thanksmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!