Green Bean and Potato Salad in Dijon VinaigretteFrom chihuahua 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 fresh Lemon
- 3 Tbs. Honey-Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice Lemon into a small bowl.
- Add mustard, vinegar, garlic and Worcestershire; whisk to blend.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Makes 2/3 cup. Set aside.
- Scrub potatoes under cold running water with soft vegetable brush; rinse well. Do not peel.
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 10 to 15 minutes until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes in colander. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into halves; set aside.
- Rinse beans thoroughly under cold water; drain.
- Snap off stem end from each bean.
- Cut beans into 2-inch pieces.
- Place beans in 2-quart saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 5 to 6 minutes until beans are crisp tender.
- Transfer beans to colander; rinse under cold water. Drain; set aside.
- Combine potatoes, beans, tomatoes and onion in large bowl.
- Add Dijon Vinaigrette, salt and pepper; toss well.
- Cover tightly.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.