Lemon Tea BiscuitsFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 1 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground pecans shopping list
- 1 cup lemon curd or pie filling shopping list
- lemon Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- To make lemon glaze, mix the three ingredients until smooth. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix margarine or butter, sugar, lemon peel, salt and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll half of dough at a time about 1/8-inch thick on floured surface.
- Cut into 2-inch rounds.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are just barely brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Put cookies together in pairs using rounded teaspoonful lemon curd for filling.
- Prepare Lemon Glaze and brush on tops of cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- sezzyj Melbourne, Australia
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- kjroxx Brisbane, AU
- maiko Melbourne, AU
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- cookinggood Leesburg, FL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
yummmmmmmmmmm sounds goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Our Church is having a Ladies Tea next month and these will be great to take. Thanks,
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
You have some wonderful recipes. Thanks for this one also.sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!