Lemon Tea BiscuitsFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 1 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground pecans shopping list
- 1 cup lemon curd or pie filling shopping list
- lemon Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- To make lemon glaze, mix the three ingredients until smooth. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix margarine or butter, sugar, lemon peel, salt and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll half of dough at a time about 1/8-inch thick on floured surface.
- Cut into 2-inch rounds.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are just barely brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Put cookies together in pairs using rounded teaspoonful lemon curd for filling.
- Prepare Lemon Glaze and brush on tops of cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- sezzyj Melbourne, Australia
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- kjroxx Brisbane, AU
- maiko Melbourne, AU
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- cookinggood Leesburg, FL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
You have some wonderful recipes. Thanks for this one also.sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Our Church is having a Ladies Tea next month and these will be great to take. Thanks,
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
yummmmmmmmmmm sounds goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!