Copy Cat Kentucky Fried Chicken Cole SlawFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head) shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced carrots (finely) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced onions shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced.
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Prepare the dressing, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over Slaw and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating21 people
WAY TO GO!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
mmmmmmmmmmmm..thank you! 5+++++blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
Copy cat KFC coleslaw?!?!?!? *bug eyed* OMG - YES!!danadooley in Singapore loved it