jalapeno popper cupsFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1 can pillsbury golden layer refrigerated buttermilk biscuits ( 10 to a can ) the small ones shopping list
- 1 can 9 4/5 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or mayo shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces from pkg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 20 jalapenos slices ( or can use pickled jalapenos) drained shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- separate each biscuit into 2 -rounds.-press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 20 ungreased mini- muffin cups pan
- in a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients ...except jalapenos slices . spoon heaping teaspoon of mixture in each cup, top each with 1-jalapeno slice.
- bake 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are golden brown, remove from pan to serving platter let stand 1-2 minutes and serve warm.......
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
The photo of these poppers is so cute. They look very good.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Looks fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds delicious! thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it