Chicken SpaghettiFrom maggiel52 6 years ago
- 2 12.5 oz cans of chicken breast or 4 cups of cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can tomatoes and chilis ( I used rotel) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 12 oz package cooked spaghetti noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, soups, tomatoes, spaghetti, and cheese.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts and everything is well blended.
The Cookmaggiel52 Conway, AR
The Rating3 people
I made it yesterday and we loved it. I put a little more spaghettie (vermacilli) in it, and I wished I'd added about a 1/2 can more of rotel. Other than that, it's great comfort food!lovnlaughter in Bartlesville loved it
This is very good - delicious, hearty and comforting. And easy, too. Great post - thanks so much!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I've never heard of it this way either and I'm from the south. LOL I love it. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!