Kahlua Fudge CakeFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 18 1/2 oz pkg chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 3 3/4 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 c Cold water shopping list
- 1/2 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 c Kahlua or coffee liqueur shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- ½ (16-ounce) package confectioners’ sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, at room temperature shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Kahlua or Creme de Cacao liqueur, or very strong brewed coffee shopping list
- In a deep small bowl, beat confectioners’ sugar together; gradually beat in liqueur and/or coffee until desired drizzling consistency is achieved and glaze is smooth. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 12 cup Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Drizzle icing over top and sides, if desired.
- In a deep small bowl, beat confectioners’ sugar together; gradually beat in liqueur and/or coffee until desired drizzling consistency is achieved and glaze is smooth.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Sounds great - love the Kahlua here. Thanks so much, dear Sparow!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
mmmm yummy in the tummy!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I have had a cake almost like this recipe, Moist and very good. A high 5 for Brenda!!!pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it