taco meltsFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups thick and chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef; cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can Grands -biscuits pillsbury ( 16.3 ounces) ( any variety you want ) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey -jack cheese -or -mexican cheese blend. shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream ( if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- in medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, and 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
- press each biscuit into 6 inch round. fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese. fold dough over filling and press to seal.place on cookie sheet.
- bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- serve with remaining salsa , cheese and sour cream
People Who Like This Dish 43
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating11 people
Another good, simple sandwich...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Great post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh, this is such a great idea. My family will love this!razzberi in Asheville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!