Pork Tenderloin Cordon BleuFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin (they usually come in a 2 pack shrink wrap package) shopping list
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- poultry seasoning shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 2 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- If you have a butcher, ask him to "T-bone" the tenderloin, otherwise: With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- Lay the Swiss cheese on the chicken breast.
- Roll up and tie or skewer to hold together.
- Dip the rolled tenderloin in flour, then dip in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350-375°F for one hour or until done.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and serve.
- Good with asparagus and candied sweet potatoes.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
This has to be incredible. I love chicken cordon bleu so very curious about this one. Love pork so know it has to be great. Fantastic post, giving you a well-deserved 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
How delightful! My family will love this. I'm so happy I found this recipe! I will make it when they come to visit this weekend.razzberi in Asheville loved it
hi there - yup.. my kind of take time to make great supper for a party - very nice post indeed - love the history you posted too on this one! have a great night and perfect day tamaledivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it