Best Italian Sausage BitesFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 2 Lbs italian sausage links (sweet or hot) shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 large green pepper shopping list
- 1 large red pepper shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion shopping list
- 3 Tbs Chopped or minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Cups dry red wine shopping list
- Italian bread (for dippin') shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Sausage into bite size pieces and cook in olive oil for about 10 minutes on stovetop till done.
- Cut vegetables into bite size pieces
- Using a large pot, combine sausage, vegetables and minced garlic.
- You can add additional spices to your liking.
- Add 2 Cups red wine.
- Place pot in oven for 1 1/4 hours, at 325.
- Serve hot, with bread and assorted cheese.
- P.S The juices are great for dunkin'
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating7 people
Thanks for the friend invite...funny, I was just going to invite YOU! You have some great recipes, including this one. I have everything for this right now so I'm gonna get cookin'! Tomorrow I will make Vivian's Lasagna. Thanks. Kathyekathye in loved it
That's what I'm talking about now! Sure to be great tasting and so easy. Keep em coming!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Fantastic, great post Marky. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it