Mustard Glazed Leg Of LambFrom dugger 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on Lamb See Photo. Marinate overnight.
- Place on grill on medium heat, fat side first.
- Grill about 30 minutes per side (all four of them) See Photo. Do not let it get to brown.
- Check for doneness using a meat thermometer See Photo. Should be medium at least.
- Remove from grill, let it rest for about 15 minutes then carve and serve. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 5
- elgourmand Apia, WS
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- dtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- httpmom San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- shirleyoma Cove, OR
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating7 people
I love leg o lamb and I love your recipe...hugs & thanksDuggerdtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Great to see you back posting my friend. This sounds like an incredible recipe, I love lamb, you have my 5. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This is the only way I fix Lamb (soooooo good) my mother-in-law taught me how to prepare/cook Lamb when I first got married (she was Swedish) and a great cook... Roasting in the oven was her choice... hugsssssss got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!