Campfire Ziploc OmeletsFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Now that you have a boiling pot of water you will need a quart size freezer ziploc. 1 for each person.
- Set out carton of eggs.
- Each person gets 2 eggs per bag
- You can add a little half and half now
- Let each person add whatever they want to their eggs.
- Zip up your bag and put it into the pot of boiling water.
- It takes approx. 3 minutes but you can check the doneness with tongs, just lift the bag and look. It actually will roll itself up into an omelette shape inside the bag. When done, just unzip and roll onto your plate or onto a soft tortilla. Salt and pepper to taste
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
We made these this year and they turned out great! There so easy with no mess!!!canda in Ionia loved it
I make these at home when we have company and everyone wants something different..never thought about doing these while camping...thanks for the post...you got my high 5! Can't wait to try these when we go camping.bobbijo in Wayland loved it
This is gonna be GOOD!jeannej in Raleigh loved it