Double Chocolate Caramel CookiesFrom magali777 5 years ago
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon expresso powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 12 tbsp usalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 18 unwrapped caramels, halved shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. melt chocolate in microwave
- 3. mix together flour, baking soda, salt and expresso powder.
- 3.cream butter, add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4.Add vanilla and blend.
- 5.Add eggs, one at the time and stirr in melted chocolate.
- 6.Add dry ingredients, and mix perfectly.
- 7. with a little ice cream scoop make the cookies and press caramel in center.
- 8. bake until light brown.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating7 people
Sounds delicious! I love the combination of chocolate and caramel....I do, I do. Thanks so much, Magali hon...lunasea in Orlando loved it
OMG! I have to make these today, they sound awesome!! Thanks for sharing!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
chocolate? Caramel? You got my attention for sure! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!