Thai Shrimp Pasta SaladFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine or spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/2 pound medium to large shrimp, cooked and peeled shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced green leafy lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. peeled grated ginger shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta and cook 9 1/2 minutes. Add carrot; cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Drain and let cool.
- Combine pasta mixture, shrimp, lettuce, cilantro and peanuts in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately. Serving size = 2 cups. 1 serving = 8 points.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
Sounds very tasty, will give it a try very soon! Thanks for sharing...juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
sounds good to me!magali777 in Mexico loved it