Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard SauceFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 1 (2-1/2 to 3 lb.) pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 c. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. bourbon shopping list
- 2 T. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- mustard Sauce* Optional shopping list
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 t. dry mustard shopping list
- 1-1/2 t. vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbs dill weed shopping list
- 1 T. finely chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Place the pork in a mixture of soy sauce, bourbon, garlic and brown sugar in a large ziplock bag. Marinate for 3 to 4 hours, in refrigerator.
- Grill the tenderloin for 12 to 15 minutes per side or until cooked through, basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Prepare the Mustard Sauce, by mixing well and chill for 20 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin diagonally.
- Serve the Mustard Sauce with the tenderloin.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Absolutely Fabulous, Dahling! Love it! I'll bring some wine...when's dinner?sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
You are so right about pork tenderloin. Fabulous recipe dahling.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love the sound of the marinade, I must do this one soon, bet that marinade would be good on other meats also. Great post. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it