Wine CookiesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and crisco.
- add wine and lemon juice
- mix dough with your hands until hands come out clean.
- chill overnight.
- roll into 1/2 inch thick
- cut with medium sized cookie cutters.
- bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 to 20 minutes.
- bottoms will be light brown.
- while hot toss cookies in a mixture of granulated sugar and powdered sugar.
- set on a wire rack until cooled....
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Another great recipe from you Missy. Great post. 5 herechefmeow in Garland loved it
I agree, great post! Yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I have many friends who will flip over these! Great post Mini!auntybea in Vernon loved it