Wine CookiesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and crisco.
- add wine and lemon juice
- mix dough with your hands until hands come out clean.
- chill overnight.
- roll into 1/2 inch thick
- cut with medium sized cookie cutters.
- bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 to 20 minutes.
- bottoms will be light brown.
- while hot toss cookies in a mixture of granulated sugar and powdered sugar.
- set on a wire rack until cooled....
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
How very cool, these sound incredible!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Sounds great cuz the cook drinks the cup of wine!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I have many friends who will flip over these! Great post Mini!auntybea in Vernon loved it