Ancient Roman CheesecakeFrom capedread 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift the flour in a bowl.
- Beat the cheese until it is soft and stir it into the flour along with the egg.
- Form a soft dough and divide into four.
- Mould each one into a bun and place them on a greased baking tray with a fresh bay leaf underneath.
- Heat the oven to 425F or 220C. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Warm the honey and place the warm cakes in it so that they absorb it fully.
- Allow to stand for 30 minutes before serving.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
The Rating5 people
Sounds Good!mj1998 in Amman loved it
I love the simplicity of this recipe!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it