Home Made Soup My WayFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1 package of beef stew meat shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 can tomato shopping list
- 1 large can tomato juice shopping list
- a little parsley shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 chunk of cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 4 or 5 potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 bag of baby carrots cut in half shopping list
- 1 can of green beans shopping list
- 1 can of lima beans shopping list
- 1 can of peas shopping list
How to make it
- In a kettle add the stew meat and water. Bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and skim off the foam. When it quits foaming I put it in a large kettle.
- Add the onion, tomato, tomato juice, parsley and cabbage. Lett simmer until cabbage starts to get tender.
- Then add potatoes and carrots let simmer until they start to get tender.
- Add the green beans, lima beans, and peas.
- Let cook and simmer until you have a thick soup. The longer it simmers the better. This makes a big kettle of soup. It depends on how many vegetables you add.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating12 people
you know what it sounds great to meminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I second that, I love soup, maybe I can get this one in before the hot weather hits us for good. Great post, love it, you got my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
Yummy, your way sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it