Cherry Mash CakeFrom bakermel 7 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 box cherry chip cake mix shopping list
- 1 can cherry pie filling shopping list
- cherry pink or hot pink food coloring (powder) shopping list
- 1 tsp. cherry extract shopping list
- 2 c. chopped peanuts (I used Planter's salted, dry roasted) shopping list
- 1 can milk chocolate frosting shopping list
- 3 Tbs. creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Beat 4 eggs until light and fluffy.
- Beat in cherry chip cake mix.
- Stir in food coloring and cherry extract.
- Mix in cherry pie filling.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Put frosting into a small bowl.
- Mix peanut butter into the frosting; blend well.
- Chop the peanuts into small pieces.
- When cake is cooled, frost and then sprinkle chopped peanuts on sides or top of cake (or both). :)
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating8 people
yes i love cherry mash, hey check out my candy recipe its cherry marsh like the mash anyhow lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my this sounds good, love the ingredients one and all ;0) Thanks for sharing this with us here, you have my 5. BTW how are you doing?henrie in Savannah loved it
Looks and sounds wonderful!desertgal in Billings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!